The term ‘Advanced Management Skills’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website which is Advanced Management Skills Ltd, Company Number 02321105 and the registered office is:
Advanced Management Skills Ltd
4 Onslow Gardens
London N10 3JU
Tel +44 20 8883 1423
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Our terms of business for Advanced Management Skills Ltd (AMS) are as follows:
1. Payment – Settlement:
a. Full payment is due on all invoices on presentation and we require full settlement before the start of any course. All payments are made to Advanced Management Skills Ltd
b. All contracts are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
2. Payment – BACS or CHAPS (for holders of UK bank accounts):
BACS normally take 1-4 working days and CHAPS 1 day arranged through your bank if in the UK – please use our bank details provided with our invoice.
3. Payment – International Bank Transfers via SWIFT / IBAN: Please:
a. Note that our terms of business require payment of all currency conversion fees and international bank transfer fees by the booking organisation or delegate.
b. Instruct your bank to make an ‘OUR PAYMENT’ which instructs your bank to cover all bank transfer fees involved in the transaction.
c. Note that your bank will need direction as to the type of payment so that they use the right banking code to process an ‘OUR PAYMENT’.
4. Payment – Credit Cards / Debit Cards: Please:
a. Email email@example.com and we will send you a link to pay via credit / debit card.
b. Note that for the credit / debit card provider charges 2.6% of the total payment. This charge will be added to all credit / debit card payments for international or corporate bookings. To avoid this charge we recommend settling via bank to bank transfers (see 2 and 3 above).
5. Changes / Cancellations – Public Courses
Substitutes for named participants are permitted on the same public course. In the event of course places being deferred or cancelled, 50% of the fee is payable to AMS if less than 6 weeks notice is given in writing prior to the start of the course and full fee is payable to AMS if less than 4 weeks written notice is given. Please note that we recommend that all participants ensure their travel arrangements enable them to arrive in good time for the course and suggest that participants arrive the day before the course starts. We cannot be held responsible for failures in travel arrangements.
6. Changes / Cancellations – In-House Courses
Substitutes for named participants are permitted on the same in-house course. In the event of the course being deferred or cancelled, 50% of the fee is payable to AMS if less than 6 weeks notice is given in writing prior to the start of the course and full fee is payable to AMS if less than 4 weeks written notice is given.
7. Changes / Cancellations – Other On-Site Activities
On-site activities such as workshops, seminars and client meetings are agreed in advance. In the event of such activities being deferred or cancelled, 50% of the fee is payable to AMS if less than 4 weeks notice is given in writing prior to the date(s) booked and full fee is payable to AMS if less than 2 weeks written notice is given.