Value Management (VM) is the creative team based world class methodology that optimises value in products, services, projects, processes and organisations. Best practice VM is described in BS EN 12973:2020 and delivers an optimum balance between function, performance, quality, safety, risk and cost. The proper balance results in optimised value.
- Widely used throughout industry, public and not-for-profit sectors
- Features organised facilitated team working and innovation
- Return on Investment of typically between 10:1 & 100:1 or more.
VM is a globally recognised professional discipline with its own institutions (Institute of Value Management in the UK) and suite of professional qualifications.
The focus of our VM1 course is to give participants:
- A clear understanding of each of the core elements of Value Management
- The skills to participate actively and effectively in Value Studies
- Required preparation for professional value management qualifications (QVA & PVM).
Please contact me to discuss your specific requirements.
Laura Robertson, Course Director