Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 208 883 1423
Value Management Courses
Value management, also known as value engineering (VM/VE), is a powerful problem solving methodology that enables skilled practitioners to facilitate effective team based problem solving workshops:
- Widely used throughout industry, public and not-for-profit sectors
- Features organised facilitated team working and innovation
- RoI of VM/VE studies typically between 10:1 and 100:1
- Led and facilitated by experienced certified practitioners (PVMs)
- Globally recognised profession
Our value management courses allow you to work towards becoming an expert facilitator.
VM1: Value Management Module 1 Course
VM3: Value Management Module 3 Course
We are fully approved by the Institute of Value Management to run these value management courses under the Value For Europe training scheme. This scheme was developed, along with the Value Management Standard BS EN 12973 to develop qualified value practitioners. If you are interested in securing the PVM qualification you need to attend these value management courses.
Here are some of the organisations we are approved by: