Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 208 883 1423
The ability to create value and deliver change has become a ‘must have’ in these challenging times. The Professional Consultant course enables participants to transform organisations through world-class consulting frameworks. This 3-Day course also allows you to work towards professional consulting qualifications. These are the Levels 5 & 7 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Professional Consulting and the Certified Management Consultant (CMC).
Day 1. Core Consulting Frameworks
- The consultancy cycle and profession
- Managing clients and their expectations
- Scoping & developing consultancy briefs
- Core analytical frameworks
- Key strategies for stakeholder management
Day 2. Problem Solving Tools & Techniques
- Consultancy research & data management
- Dealing with incomplete information
- Core consultancy tools & techniques for organisational improvement
- Creative problem solving, innovation and option appraisal
- High impact reports & presentations
Day 3. Achieving Results
- Change management tools & techniques
- How to secure continuous improvement
- Rescuing stuck or failing projects
- Marketing consultancy services
- Developing your career as a professional consultant including qualifications
Our consulting courses are led by fully qualified expert consulting practitioners who have wide ranging experience of strategy, operational improvement and general consulting across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. This experience is shared with participants during a series of real-world case studies.
Our public courses are normally run at the Institute of Directors in Central London, UK. We also run in-house custom courses for clients all over the world.
Click here to download the pdf brochure for this course.
Click here to access our online booking form with full details of dates, costs and venue.
* NB Course content is regularly updated to ensure that it is current.