Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 208 883 1423
The ability to create value and deliver change has become a ‘must have’ in these challenging times. The Strategy Consultant course shows participants how to tackle competitive and corporate strategy engagement in any sector. This 3-Day course also allows you to work towards professional consulting qualifications. These are the Levels 5 & 7 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Professional Consulting and the Certified Management Consultant (CMC).
Day 1. Competitive Strategy
- Competitive strategy consulting model
- Strategy research
- Mapping the strategic environment
- Competitor research & analysis
- Strategy selection and implementation
Day 2. Corporate Strategy
- Core principles of corporate strategy
- Core competences
- Parenting advantage
- Strategy in public / voluntary organisations
- The future of corporate strategy
Day 3. Strategic Programme Management
- Strategic governance & clientship
- Strategic systems traps & pitfalls
- Quality assurance of the strategy process
- The ‘future proof’ organisation
- Taking learning back to the workplace
Our consulting courses are led by fully qualified expert consulting practitioners who have had wide ranging experience of strategy, operational improvement and general consulting across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. This experience is shared with participants during a series of real world case studies.
Our public courses are normally run at the Institute of Directors in Central London, UK. We also run in-house custom courses for clients all over the world.
Click here to download the pdf brochure for this course.
Click here to access our online booking form with full details of dates, costs and venue.
* NB Course content is regularly updated to ensure that it is current.