Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 208 883 1423
The ability to create value and deliver change has become a ‘must have’ in these challenging times. The Lean Operations Consultant course shows participants how to facilitate operational improvement workshops in any sector. This 3-Day course also allows you to work towards professional consulting qualifications. These are the Levels 5 & 7 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Professional Consulting and the Certified Management Consultant (CMC).
Day 1. Lean Operations Consulting Toolkit
- The role of the lean operations consultant
- Systems thinking, client & customer value
- Where to apply lean methods and importantly where not
- The lean operations toolkit
- Lean operations consulting in practice
Day 2. Lean Operations Facilitation Skills
- Building high performance teams for lean operations studies
- Workshop facilitation skills for lean operations studies
- Working with difficult teams
- Turning around poorly performing teams
- Voice of customer techniques
Day 3. Lean Operations in Practice
- Lean methods in procurement
- Further lean tools & techniques
- Lean decision analysis techniques
- Developing a lean value culture
- Implementing best practice
Our consulting courses are led by fully qualified expert consulting practitioners who have had wide ranging experience of strategy, operational improvement and general consulting across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. This experience is shared with participants during a series of case studies.
Our public courses are normally run at the Institute of Directors in Central London, UK. We also run in-house custom courses for clients all over the world.
Click here to download the pdf brochure for this course.
Click here to access our online booking form with full details of dates, costs and venue.
* NB Course content is regularly updated to ensure that it is current.