Mark Law MSc CEng FIMechE FCMC MCIM PVM TVM CVS
A highly experienced tutor specialising in business strategy and transformation within large complex organisations:
- Works extensively with Directors / Senior Managers in large organisations
- Pioneered new techniques for organisational analysis
- Facilitates problem solving workshops
- Design & management of complex projects & programmes
- Supports complex business decisions
- Strategic marketing
- Technology management
- Advanced computer modelling & other analytical techniques
- Full UK, European and US certifications in Value Management / Value Engineering
Mark started his career as an oil field troubleshooter with Schlumberger in the North Sea, Adriatic and Mediterranean. He is a Chartered Engineer, Chartered Marketer and a graduate of London Business School. He is also a fully qualified value management practitioner.
Mark is a guest lecturer at a number of leading business schools and professional bodies. These include London Business School (currently ranked world No 1 by the Financial Times) and Judge Business School (Cambridge University).
“a hugely enjoyable course with immediate benefits”