Stress Management for Consultants
Here are six signs you’re getting over stressed:
- You can’t stop using words that don’t exist.
- You feel a constant urge to give advice on subjects you know absolutely nothing about.
- You lecture a local restaurant on how to improve its business.
- You refer to your kids’ homework as deliverables.
- You firmly believe that an article in Wikipedia is all it takes to make you an expert.
- You use so much jargon in bed that your other half thinks you are speaking a foreign language.
Of course, none of the above applies to me…
Click this link to access our growing collection of consulting jokes.